Jennifer Lawrence dazzles white dress new film Golden Globe

Jennifer Lawrence dazzles white dress new film Golden Globe

 

Jennifer Lawrence was flawless again on the red carpet as they celebrated the premiere of her new movie joy in New York City.
Player-old 25-year-old braved the cold to bare some cleavage in plunging spaghetti strap white dress that hugged her curvaceous figure.
Backless dress fell loose on the floor of thin repel and included a short train that promote Jennifer goddess look.



Heavenly: Jennifer Lawrence kept it simple in a white dress sink because it came out at the premiere of her new film Joy in New York City on Sunday evening

Wear a sharp cut her blonde bob parted on one side and feathers in the neck.
Joy is the third time I worked for director David O. Contact participating in it fourth with Bradley Cooper and shine.
I've got that already have a nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress in a comedy or musical film.
The film was also nominated for Best Picture - Musical or Comedy Golden Globe.


The actress appeared (25 years) in an exciting floor-length dress that was short and spaghetti straps Train: Amazing

Standing out: Jennifer was the center of attention on the red carpet, which was in fact the Blue
The film is about a young woman who is determined to be a businesswoman and entrepreneur become in spite of the obstacles in its path.










Through their efforts, they become the founder of the ruling and the mother of a powerful dynasty.
The plot is based is based on the story of real-life of Joy Mangano, inventor of the Miracle Mop.

 
 The Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer besties adorable this year, flowing over each other ever since he saw Lawrence film the wreckage of the train Schumer and immediately got in touch with her ... but according to Schumer, their friendship may take a turn surprise once they officially face off in the same category at the Golden Globes.









"As soon as I saw that we were nominated, I took her right from my phone to our friendship It is clear that more. Schumer said it's really every woman for herself at this stage, I do not want her to kind of get my head, you know?" When it was announced candidates .
Of course, Amy was doing exactly what you do best. Obviously, these two women feel they were made for each other in the best section awards a friend and will not disrupt that ceremony. The pair are already working on the screenplay together, which is said Lawrence will play a hot mess, and I have bonded in their love of comedy.
"We do not need each other in terms of work, but I do not feel that we need each other in terms of our friendship," Schumer on a podcast recently.
Jennifer Lawrence, and the desire to work with Schumer Instant time I saw her last film, the actress says writing flowed easily as soon as we started. After viewing a film I sat down and wrote a memorandum Amy expression of admiration for the comedy, and the rest is history bestie.
"I emailed her after that I saw a Trainwreck and said:" I do not know where to start. Jennifer and said I'm in love with you. "We started the e-mail, then turned to e-mail and text messages:" I think I should say so. "Mom and I made creatively to each other. We have different flavors. I've had more fun in my life experience. We start from today on the phone, laughing. Then we send all other pages. We cracked."


The pair bonded quite so they're even considering wearing the same dress for the Golden Globes. In fact, Jennifer Lawrence says she will see if they can get to make the exact Dior dress twice, just for them.
"We're going to try and see to wear exactly the same thing. This is my job. I really want us to wear the same thing. It will have to wear Dior., Said Jennifer E I'm just going to have Dior make two of everything we achieve for me!" news.
Amy Schumer made headlines earlier this month when she posed almost nude for the famous photographer Annie Liebovitz. Comedian image from the shoot on Instagram, earning nearly 500,000 likes and hundreds of comments posted. Schumer was very frank about her own body image recently and those who refuse to judge the appearance, which earned praise from women all over the web.
Jennifer Lawrence now promoting her joy, based on a true story and directed by David O. Russell. Russell and Jennifer recently praised the ability to move from hero Katniss Everdeen to the daily work of the hero type.
"It's remarkable that you have exciting people like Jennifer, who then can get a studio and enthusiastic audience to want to see what looks like an ordinary story. He said Rosell like any of my films, and starts with ordinary people and become something else."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comming Soon: Ohio State Buckeyes football

Russian Plane with 224 aboard crashes in Egypt's Sinai

Fashion 2016 Industry That Brings Life Again