Christmas Happy And Proud Gifts For Girlfriends

So Happy And So Proud

 


Thoughts of you surround me





 




You're the beating of my heart













 

 The love you give defines me











 
My life no longer dark




 

You give your hand so sweetly














I am lost if you're away















You have me so completely














  I cherish you night and day



















Without your breath I cannot live 


  I need your lips on mine


 



Nothing at all I wouldn't give







I'll take nothing and be fine
 







 



 For in your arms I'm always home




 


 
So happy and so proud
















 
Never a day you'll feel alone










  And I'll yell it oh so loud......








  I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comming Soon: Ohio State Buckeyes football

Russian Plane with 224 aboard crashes in Egypt's Sinai

Fashion 2016 Industry That Brings Life Again