Christmas Day Promise To Boyfriends

My Promise To You

 


I promise to always lift you up




 



When you are feeling down




 


I promise to wipe your tears








When you feel you need to cry


 I promise to keep you smiling











To show off that beautiful smile you have

 







 
I promise to be your strength







 Whenever you fall weak
 






 

I promise to be your voice,









When you can't find the words



 

 



I promise to be your eyes


 


When you cannot see



 



 




I promise to be your ears 





When you cannot hear


 




I promise to always tell you what's real 






 




When you want to hear the truth









I promise to be your dream catcher



 


To chase away you're every fear






 

 I promise to be your smile 





 



When you're frowning








I promise to always cheer you up















When you are down and blue















 

I promise to give you faith

















When you are feeling insecure




I promise to keep you sturdy









When you are feeling unsafe





 


 


I promise to listen
When you need to talk





I promise to tell you no lies
Just what is true












I promise to always lend you my shoulder


 


For when you need to cry
I promise to always hold you









When you need someone
I promise to always care for you
Wherever you are I promise to always be there








I promise to never hurt you and never break your heart
I can't promise you the world
I can't promise you the sky
I can't promise you that we will never fight
I can't promise you that I will never cry





 


But I can promise you that I will always be true to you
And baby I promise that I will always love you more than anything with all my heart, no matter what happens or what we go through, baby I'll love you until the end of time!
Ill be your guardian angel









 That's my promise to you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comming Soon: Ohio State Buckeyes football

Russian Plane with 224 aboard crashes in Egypt's Sinai

Fashion 2016 Industry That Brings Life Again