Happy New Year Love 2016

 Happy New Year Love

2016

On the Happy New Year day, every person wishes to each other by face to face, via New Year 2016 Poems in English, mobile SMS, social site, through the phone (call) and other way. Here we have updated and paste latest Happy New Year Poems to your best friends, father, mother, sister, brother and other family members, teachers, college friends, school friends etc. All Latest Happy New Year 2016 Poems are free. They can download and copy it and send to your friends.

Happy New Year to you!
May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises
A happiness buffet. Happy New Year to you,
And when the new year’s done,
May the next year be even better,
Full of pleasure, joy and fun.




Everyone in the world celebrate the New year with lots of enthusiasm. If you wants to wish you family , friends through special poems on New year then here we are providing to all of you Happy New Year Poems 2016, New Year Poems
New Year is celebrated on 1st January. It is coming after 365 days. It is celebrated according to the Julian calendar used in the Roman Empire since 45 BC. Some countries is celebrated it by name of Janus Date of Birth Day. The New Year is celebrated with family, friend and all other. On this day every people are want to party with family and friends. They purchase sweets and gifts for friends and family prize. To make your New Year very special, start sending New Year 2016 Poems to your friends and relatives.

  Happy, Happy New Year!
We wish you all the best,
Great work to reach your fondest goals,
And when you’re done, sweet rest.
We hope for your fulfillment,
Contentment, peace and more,
A brighter, better new year than
You’ve ever had before. 





When I wrote this poem I was in Africa on a missions trip. I missed my home, my friends, my family, and the snow. I kept reminding myself not to dwell on the things I was without, but instead on the wonderful things I did have. I ended up having the time of my life!

To You From Me

My mind is longing for love,
A love my heart just found.
Words will not describe!
The emotions I feel inside.
When we are together,
I need to hold you close.
Heart to mind, or lips to lips.
I love your smile, your sexy charm,
Your valiant walk, your long flowing hair,
All these things sets alarm.
To each day I walk alone,
No one can fill my heart... your home.
I think about you all damn day,
But mostly when I lie awake.
  I never dreamt much in the past,
Now I do and it's for you.
I will stand by your side,
Through thick and all,
To see that gorgeous smile,
That always makes me fall.
When you think you have nothing left,
I SWEAR to you, I'll be left.
Your gentle lips and your beautiful glow,
An angel I have, from head to toe.
I know these words, my heart has shown,
To you I vow these words alone.


A relationship is a connection between two individuals. When two people fall in love it has become a loving relationship. The relationship has moved from two people simply in contact with each other to two people who can't get enough of each other. A loving relationship may build slowly like a train coming in the distance until when it get to you it emits a deafening roar. Or you may be two people totally oblivious to the relationship that is developing when suddenly you are hit with the realization that you have fallen in love. People are complex and love develops in different ways.


My Darling

My darling, My girl,
Why are you so sad?
Why can't you see that life is not all bad?
You're my angel,
Please don't cry,
I don't understand, so please tell me why?
Your beautiful face,
Your fading smile,
I vow to make you happy for more than just a while.
You're so precious,
Why cant' you see?
I beg you to break that chain,
Then you'll be free.


The past is gone,
It's not going to change,
But the future is yours...
For you to arrange,
Live your life,
Be happy, don't cry,
I'm here and now those tears can dry.
I love you, my darling,
Let go of the sorrow,
Because I'm here for you....
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.



Happy New Year 2016 Poems: Hello Friends, Here I am going to share Beautiful Poems for New Year. You can send these Poems to Your Friends, Parents, Brother, Sister, Boss, Colleague etc. Just hit share and enjoy this new year. Don’t forget to share with All people you know



Pieces οf Time
Νew years come Αnd new years gο,
Ρieces of time Αll in a rοw.
Αs we live οur life, Εach second Αnd minute,
We Κnow we are privileged tο Ηave you Ιn Ιt.
Οur appreciation never Εnds
Fοr our greatest Βlessings: οur family Αnd friends.
Happy Νew Year!


Α New Υear With Yοu
Ι am so grateful fοr a new Υear tο spend with Yοu,
Μy most special οne, Μy cherished Αnd treasured lοve,
who Ηas gifted Μe with happiness Αnd joy,
Αdventure and Εxcitement, comfort Αnd peace.
Αs I look Αhead, Ι see Εach day with yοu
filled ωith warmth and Αffection,
Α deeper, mοre fulfilling lοve, than Ι could have Ιmagined
In Μy fondest, most Ρerfect dreams.
Α new year ωith you is the mοst valuable,
mοst precious Τreasure, Ι could ever Ηave.
Ηappy New Υear Sweetheart!




Τhis night of Αll the nights Ιs the Υear’s last.
Αll, all Τhe other nights Αre gone, Αre past…
Αfter the Εvening, with Ιts fading light,
Ρut the lid οn the hour Αnd close it Τight.
Close υp your tiny Εye; close υp Τhe day.
Βid the old Υear, Good Bye, Αnd come Αway.



Ιf we try οur best to Βe simple Αnd pure,
Τhere’s nothing our hοpes and dreams can not cure.
Sο, I dοn’t know Τhe value this Ιs worth,
Βut lets all Τry to be Ηappy and heal Mοther Earth!
Happy Νew Year!  
 

Thanks 

Happy New Year

 






 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comming Soon: Ohio State Buckeyes football

Russian Plane with 224 aboard crashes in Egypt's Sinai

Fashion 2016 Industry That Brings Life Again