Nadal says ''London finals dream never died''

London finals dream



Rafael Nadal said on Tuesday he may be erased all doubts concerning the personal level and never were considered missing in the next World Tour Finals in London counter.
Nadal air survey in the Paris Masters after two days of play the final against Basel Roger Federer, the second in the final three events of the Spanish, who drove up to the order of the sixth through hard work and determination ..
"Always I thought that I was going to be in the top eight at the end of the season," said the seventh seed. "I'm humble enough to say: If I keep playing bad, it's probably going to be problems, but I had a feeling in some moments that I was going to play better.
"I always thought that I was going to qualify, but a few months ago you do not enjoy (my tennis)."
He added 14 times winner Grand Slam hard-working: "I think my game is there to be in the top eight, even if I had difficult moments this year, a long year, and the natural thing is to have some good weeks to qualify for it (London)."
Nadal fought his way out of a recession, which lasted for a long time in the second half of the season, with the good comes the World Cup in Beijing, Basel and semi-final in Shanghai last month.
"I do not enjoy (being) on ​​the pitch and not feel myself able to compete now the story is different, and I enjoy (being) in court." He explained: But the return of good times is not easy.
"I do not have the nerves that I had during this season. It does not matter if I lose, I win, but I enjoy (being) on ​​the pitch, I enjoy (being) on ​​the () court practice, so I'm going to be there (in London) .. "


The court in the second round in the final regular season event of the ATP, fellow Spaniard David Ferrer won his opening match over Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine 6-2, 6-2.
French Édouard Roger-Vasselin thrilled crowd a small house on the high court in the first round by beating Ivo Karlovic King service in a dramatic 4-6, 7-6 (7/1), 7-6 (7/5) end.
Karlovic threw down 29 aces and 56 winners on his way to defeat in almost two hours and a quarter.
Top seed Novak Djokovic and put in the later 10-match winning streak in the tournament to win on the line as he opened against Brazilian Thomas Bellucci in the second round.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion 2016 Industry That Brings Life Again

Comming Soon: Ohio State Buckeyes football

Seoul Says: A Senior North Korean Intelligence Officer Defected To South